Garage door opener is the largest mechanical part of your house. Sometimes, you don’t pay attention on it, until it breaks down. When it decided to stop working, what should you do? You may be think about repairing. You just pay a few dollars and think now it’s in working condition like before. But it is not true. If once it created a problem, there is a possibility it can create the same problem again.
The replacing garage door opener will not only provide the safety of your house, it will also secure you from any unwanted accident or incident. Garage door experts shared some reasons that show you now it is time to change your garage door opener.
1. Safety reversal: All the garage door opener equipped with safety reversal feature. The door has two sensors situated six inches above the floor level, both sides of the door. When any object like pet, child or anything else, get in touch with light beam created by sensor while the door is closing, the door stops and reverses. If your opener have not this safety reversal feature, change it as soon as possible.
2. Noise control: Have you ever complained by your neighbors about your weird garage door noise. If your neighbors and family members complained about a noisy garage door, it is a clear sign that you need a new opener for your door.
———————commercial garage doors Milwaukee———————–
3. For better security: You have an older model of the door opener, it means it has a low security. Security is a must for you and your family members. With a low security garage door, you may face any accident. Due to low security features, your garage gives an open invitation to thieves and burglars. A modern garage door opener comes with various advanced technology features.
4. No need of keys: Do you still use keys to open your garage door? If so, you need to change it with the latest keypad feature. Nowadays, keypad makes garage door open and close process easier. Now, you don’t need to worry about keys. This modern feature allows you to enter a code into the keypad and the door will open automatically.
5. Great battery backup: Power outage is the biggest problem for every homeowner without a great battery backup. During a power cut, you are enabled to operate your door. At present, garage door openers are available with good battery backup. It operates the door in the absence of power. It automatically charges up, when the power is back on.
Article Source: http://bit.ly/2lLlvXi
Article Posted By: commercial garage doors Milwaukee